Our Business Credit and Funding Suite
We help business owners get approved for business credit and access funding for their business, whether they have good or bad personal credit.
Our business credit and funding suite provide clients with an easy step-by-step system to help business owners access funding and build business credit.
Step 1: Build Business Credibility
We help you through an online funding application. In this application we actually reveal exactly what lenders are looking for and even help you meet lending criteria to insure you will be approved for the maximum in funding.
Step 2: Get Approved for Immediate Funding
Your information is cross-checked against underwriting guidelines for over 2,100 finance institutions and you are pre-qualified for funding programs including credit lines and loans.
You will have access to thousands of different lenders, hundreds of direct finance sources, and hundreds-of-thousands of dollars in funding and business credit for your business. You can qualify for merchant advanced, purchase order and account receivable financing, equipment and auto vehicle leasing, inventory financing, unsecure credit lines, loans up to 12 million, and much more.
By offering a large abundance of financing sources and products we give you, as a business owner, the best chance of being approved and obtaining funding for your business.
Step 3: Access Your Business Credit Reports:
Once you have been approved for business funding, we then help you begin the process of building your business credit in Step 3. Our system and our certified business credit team help you first obtain your business credit reports and DUNS number directly through our system at absolutely no cost.
Our system is the only one in the world that lets you monitor your business credit reports in real-time as you are building your business credit. And this is the only system where you can access a DUNS number and Experian Smart Business credit report at no cost.
Step 4: Start Getting Approved for Business Credit:
In Step 4 we help you get approved for new credit in your business name that reports to the appropriate business credit reporting agencies. Once this new credit is reported you are awarded with an exceptional business credit score that we then help you leverage to get approved for even more business credit in Step 5.
Step 5: Build your Business Credit to $50,000 or more
You can be approved for store credit with places like Staples, Lowes, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Costco, BP, Sam’s Club, Dell, and many more. And you can also get approved for large, $10,000 limit credit cards with some stores and Visa MasterCard credit cards that you can use almost anywhere. We even offer you a $50,000 guarantee that you will be approved for at least $50,000 in business credit, and this guarantee applies regardless of your personal credit condition. Plus this $50,000 in business credit is in addition to all the other funding we already help you secure.
Our system is one of the most comprehensive, step-by-step funding suites in the world today delivering you all you need to insure you can obtain funding and business credit for your business. Contact us today, to discover how much business credit and funding you already qualify for.
4 Big Reasons You Can’t Afford to Ignore Business Credit
- Reason 1: Business credit is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get money to run your business
- Reason 2: Business credit is cheaper than personal credit
- Reason 3: Having business credit will help to draw a clear distinction between your personal finances and those of your business
- Reason 4: The cost of doing business will be less in the long run
5 Essential Steps to Obtaining Business Funding
- Step 5: Insure your business has a credit foundation
- Step 4: Know what lenders want
- Step 3: Establishing a good bank rating
- Step 2: Build your business credit to secure more money
- Step 1: Obtain money based on your business strengths
Our 6 Steps to Building Business Credit
- Step 1: Setting the foundation for building business credit
- Step 2: Optimizing your banking, assets and revenue to maximize fundability
- Step 3: Getting setup with ALL THREE Business Credit Reporting Agencies
- Step 4: Establishing Vendor Credit (Net 30’s)
- Step 5: Establishing National Revolving Credit Card Accounts
- Step 6: Bank Loans and Lines of Credit, Exactly How to Get Them
The 8 Questions You Must Ask Before Working With Any Business Building Company
- Question 1: Will I be obtaining only trade credit or CASH credit
- Question 2: Will a trained coach shoe me, step by step, how to incorporate my business and build business credit
- Question 3: If I get stuck while I’m taking all those necessary steps, will I have to pay you hundreds or thousands to help me figure it out?
- Question 4: Will I have the ability to setup my credit files, and monitor the development of my business credit score with all major credit agencies all within one coaching platform?
- Question 5: When companies promise to get you cash credit, ask them this pointed question: What type of paperwork is required to get cash lines of credit
- Question 6: How are your coaches paid?
- Question 7: When it comes to apply for financing, are you going to pass me off from lender to lender
- Question 8: What kind of guarantee do you offer?
6 Types of Funding You Can Get Now Even With Challenged Credit
- Type 1: Cash Flow Based Financing
- Type 2: Asset Based Financing
- Type 3: Equity Financing
- Type 4: Crowd Funding
- Type 5: Business Credit
- Type 6: Unsecured Credit